It’s getting a bit chilly for this but F managed to get in a session potting on wall flower seedlings at her newly acquired potting table on Saturday afternoon.
Took this snap yesterday while out mowing – the globe artichokes look superb with their spiky purple tops…
I got a little carried away after spraying the garden paths with weed killer and decided to use my initiative to get rid of some of the weeds around the edges of the borders. Only apparently they weren’t weeds. Oops.
- Cut back old raspberry canes and tie in new ones
- Clear spent vegetable plants
- Plant out all potted on perennial plants
- Cut back strawberries
- Finish weeding herb garden
- Weed left border and lay plastic to suppress invasive weeds
- Protect pumpkins from rot by putting on slates
- Wash shading off greenhouse
- Plant green manure
- Collect seeds